A Lap Around - Wild Rose Motocross Association
A LAP AROUND – WILD ROSE MOTOCROSS ASSOCIATION
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA
Wild Rose Motocross Association also known as Wild Rose MX, is located in the heart of Calgary, Alberta. This facility has multiple motocross tracks, and an enduro area. Wild Rose MX is a ran by the Wild Rose Motocross Association which is a not-for-profit organization. For more info check out https://www.wildrosemx.com/
WHAT TO EXPECT
- When arriving to the track there will be a gate personal to check you in for the day. Memberships are available for the season online, but for day rides you can pay at the gate with Debit/Credit.
The Rider Day Fees are: Peewee (6 years & under) - $5
Kids (7 - 10 years) - $15
Youth (11 - 17 years) - $15
Adult Women's (18 - 60 years) - $15
Adult Men's (18 - 60 years) - $25
Why are Women's Day Fees and Memberships less then Men's?
- When arriving to the track, you'll pass through the gates and there is big parking areas to pit for the day.
- There are multiple porta-potties on site for washrooms.
- Make sure to bring water and snacks, there are no concessions at the track.
- Large spectating areas for every track.
- Riding areas available for big bikes are: Main Track, Hill Track, East Track and the Enduro Area.
- Riding areas available for mini bikes are: Mini Moto Track, Pee Wee Track, Extreme Beginner Area and the Enduro Area.
TAKE A LAP AROUND THE MINI TRACKS
There are three large big bike tracks. The East Track has small to medium jump features, mild elevation change and is a slower speed technical in character track. This would be rated as a GREEN track, one of the easier to complete a lap.
TAKE A LAP AROUND THE EAST TRACK
The Hill Track has small to medium jump features, steep hill sections, friendly and technical in character. The Hill Track is moderately challenging an would be rated as a BLUE track.
TAKE A LAP AROUND THE HILL TRACK
The Main Track is a BLACK rated track. This is a more advanced and challenging track. It has large jump features, steep terrain and very fast sections. When Calgary has a Motocross National Race, this is the track is it ran on.
TAKE A LAP AROUND THE MAIN TRACK
The Enduro Track off-road area welcomes all levels of riders. There are slow technical obstacles, steep rock features, advanced technical riding terrain. Red Bull Rocks and Logs was hosted in this riding area for three years.
TAKE A LAP AROUND THE ENDURO AREA
Green – Comfortable with rolling table tops, and doubles. Okay with going up and down small hills.
Blue – Confident going up and down larger hills. Comfortable with wheels coming off the ground.
Black – Confident with wheels coming off the ground. Higher speed sections. Steeper hills and jump obstacles.
Learning Area – Usually these will be wide open spaces, or large ovals to get comfortable on your bike.
If you have any questions or need help with anything, you can find us at the SurfinBerms parking pad.